– American Legion Post No. 36 Christmas Dinner: For Boothbay and the surrounding areas. Christmas meal served Monday, Dec. 25 at noon. Reservations recommended; transportation may be available. Call Barbara House by Dec. 18 at 633-7195.
– Boothbay Region Food Pantry: Thanksgiving and Christmas boxes for Boothbay, Boothbay Harbor, Edgecomb, and Southport. Thanksgiving and Christmas food boxes by application; Thanksgiving box sign-up by Friday, Nov. 10, for pick up on Saturday, Nov. 18; Christmas box sign-up by Friday, Dec. 8 for pickup Saturday, Dec 16. Call 350-2962.
– Caring for Kids Holiday Program: For Bristol and South Bristol; toys, clothes, and books available. Call 677-3300.
– Christmas Tree of Giving: Boothbay Region YMCA for Boothbay, Boothbay Harbor, Edgecomb, Southport, and Trevett. Christmas gift application available through Wednesday, Nov. 15; tree tags available Nov. 20 to Dec. 14; donations of new toys or cash to purchase gifts; adopt a family or child and purchase gifts; items requested must be under $25. Call 633-2855.
– Holiday wishes for children of Dresden residents: Call Sherry at the Bridge Charitable Trust at 737-8014.
– Newcastle Ecumenical Food Pantry Thanksgiving baskets: For Lincoln County, except Boothbay, Boothbay Harbor, Jefferson, and Wiscasset. Thanksgiving baskets available by application through Friday, Nov. 10. Call the local town office.
– Nobleboro Fire Department Toy Drive: For residents of Nobleboro Applications accepted through Friday, Dec. 1. Provide child’s name, age, and address. Call 563-8816.
– Portland Press Herald Toy Fund: For Cumberland, Knox, Lincoln, Sagadahoc, and York counties. Public donations are used to purchase new safe toys. Children from birth through 18 years old are eligible; birthdates required. For application or donation information, go to brucerobertstoyfund.org or call 791-6672.
– Toys for Tots for Lincoln County: New toys are distributed as Christmas gifts to children in need. Applications accepted from local nonprofits through Monday, Dec. 11, toysfortots.org
– Waldoboro Police Department Toy Program: For residents of Waldoboro; toys, hats, and mittens available by application from Monday, Nov. 27 to Friday, Dec. 15; winter boots available, if funds permit; pickup arranged prior to Christmas. Call Melody at Waldoboro Police Department at 832-5369.